Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a question for those with heli bars, I just bought a set from a member and I was looking at them and I was wondering what you guys are using for bar ends? I wanted to use the stockers but it looks like that isnt going to happen. Any ideas would be great

·
Registered
50 Posts
I use the rizoma conical bar end with mine...it's a universal bar end

I use them cause they're paired with the rizoma sport line grips

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just checked them out. How do they work? When you screw the bolt does it just enlarge the portion that is in the bar?

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah...you have to tighten the bolt and compress the rubber so that it fits snug in the bar end and then use the screw to tighten it further

the bar ends come with three different sizes of rubber pieces which makes it convenient to use with any set of bars

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice they are reasonably priced,I was looking at those throttle meister things because they were on the instructions but they were ridculously priced

·
Registered
50 Posts
they're a little too expensive for my taste but I guess I can't talk too much since I dished out $112 for both my Rizome grips and bar ends

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have the throttlemeisters on my helibars. I bought them mainly to help out with the vibrations that come through the clip ons. I doubt i'll use the cruise control for around town.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How do do they bolt up? Are they those expanding type like the rizomas. My heli bars have no threads or am I just a dummy

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Got a question for those with heli bars, I just bought a set from a member and I was looking at them and I was wondering what you guys are using for bar ends? I wanted to use the stockers but it looks like that isnt going to happen. Any ideas would be great
i had a set on my 08zx10r and the stock bar ends work great

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have not installed them yet. I'm leaving the stock clip ons until I get some bar ends.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They are stamped heli bars and have the instructions from heli. They are for the 05 what year are yours? They don't have threads inside the ends. I am just going to order the rizomas I think

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
They are stamped heli bars and have the instructions from heli. They are for the 05 what year are yours? They don't have threads inside the ends. I am just going to order the rizomas I think
mine were for the 08-09 ones could be that 08-09 ones were up dated to fit the stock bar ends ???

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hope. They are def. heli. I am just going to order rizoma universal bar ends and call it good. they are like 35 bucks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts