Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I post the info I wanted to ask if it's okay if I post up a deal I got on HEL brake lines. I got a group buy set up with an authorized HEL dealer and it's on until April. The dealer ships directly to the customer no middle man. I just got the ball rolling. If it's okay I'll post all the details. If not any mods please feel free to delete this thread.

Thanks.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Im ordering direct from manufacture,buck 20 a set..free shipping to canada..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll post it here anyway. If it's not allowed please just delete it . I've had some PM's about interest in these so here's the info.

The company is in the UK and they are an authorized dealer for HEL brake lines. Over the past few years I've purchased two sets of lines from them and even at full price I thought they were a bargain. The guys name is John Arthur and the company is CMS. The regular price (depeding on the value of our dollar at the time you buy) is about $130US for a set including shipping. That's for two full length front lines and a rear in the color of your choice and you can pick from a few colors of banjo fittings also. You can also have the over the front fender setup if your bike comes that way stock and you would like the same setup. I've talked to the guy about trying to get a group buy together and he agreed to give anyone a discount but felt it was better for everyone to buy the lines on their own so if for some reason there are any problems the customer can deal directly with John himself and not have to go through a middle man. If you put the word FORUM in the discount box online you will get the set for about $100 including shipping. They accept paypal also. Discount is gonna be on til April. On the last two sets I bought I got them in just over a week and both times package was marked as "sample" so no import fees. This was just something extra the seller did I didn't ask for it.

http://www.cms-motorcycle-parts.com/

Here's a pic of the available colors of the lines. The banjo fittings you can only get plain stainless, black, blue, red or gold. And all of the bolts are plain stainless also.

And again sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here. Mods feel free to delete it. I was just trying to pass along a good deal to the forum members here.

·
Registered
262 Posts
wow great deal, anyone know what the difference between the race and the or the standard setup? same installation?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow great deal, anyone know what the difference between the race and the or the standard setup? same installation?
This is taken from their site.

(S) - STANDS FOR STANDARD SET UP - THIS MEANS WHAT THE BIKE WAS LIKE FROM THE FACTORY - NORMALLY 3 OR 4 LINES AT THE FRONT THAT COME FROM A SPLITTER, AND 1 AT THE REAR. PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION BOX DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF LINES NEEDED.

(O) - STANDS FOR OVER THE MUDGUARD, IF YOUR BIKE CAME FROM THE FACTORY LIKE THAT.

(F) - THIS IS THE FULL RACE SET UP. 2 LINES AT THE FRONT STRAIGHT FROM THE MASTER CYLINDER TO THE CALIPERS, 1 ON THE LEFT AND 1 ON THE RIGHT. YOU ALSO GET 1 REAR BRAKE LINE. THIS IS THE SAME SET UP AS THE MOTO GP USE AND ALSO OTHER RACE BIKES. IT IMPROVES YOUR BRAKING PERFORMANCE.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think im going to pick up a race setup, the website quotes me 91 dollars shipped for front and rear lines!!! :spit: if these are as high quality as i have been reading this is the best deal on the net right now!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I have been running HEL's for the past 3 years with no worries what so ever!!!! They are great lines and I can fully contest to that :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
just ordered set of SS look front and rear lines with silver banjo bolts for 98.02 shipped to MA from the UK incredible deal, i will let everyone know how they look like when they arrive. i assume a few weeks.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Nice, I'm going to be ordering mine hopefully by the end of this week, I need to get a new set, my orange HEL's are about 3 years old and they havent faded or anything, awesome lines and awesome deal!

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
I recived my green ones for my new 3rd gen..cant wait to get my bike outta the paint shop to add my lines and my other goodies too..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts