Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured I'd share that HealTech electronics has an app that lets you quickly put in your gearing AND rear tire size to get a very quick correction factor. Plus the app gives you their programming step by steps. It also allows you to do a " indicated vs actual(via your GPS reading" correction factor. No more writing out their long division tables .
It's free and NO adds. I don't know how to link it so just go in your app store and type in " Healtech" and it will pop up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Android only...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Just figured I'd share that HealTech electronics has an app that lets you quickly put in your gearing AND rear tire size to get a very quick correction factor. Plus the app gives you their programming step by steps. It also allows you to do a " indicated vs actual(via your GPS reading" correction factor. No more writing out their long division tables .
It's free and NO adds. I don't know how to link it so just go in your app store and type in " Healtech" and it will pop up.
AWESOME!!!! thanks for the heads up! I just downloaded it. Gonna try it this weekend when I change my chain and sprockets!!!:thumbsup:

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for linking it pearl. I like it. The rear tire size built in correction is nice. I run a 50 series rear tire and I was guessing what it threw me off. Now I know.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice find :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for linking it pearl. I like it. The rear tire size built in correction is nice. I run a 50 series rear tire and I was guessing what it threw me off. Now I know.
did you ever solve the fi issue you had with your gen 3 ?
i am having the same problem now after installing healtech xtre

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not me man. I got a gen2 and NO Fi.

·
Registered
65 Posts
About an FI light Damon? I had it too on first install and found out it was just 2 cable that I swap out in a plug (I misread how the connector was presented on the instruction sheet). I would suggest to you double check all the cable and make sure they match what's on the instruction sheet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts