Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was disassembling the headlights on my 2015 to install a HID projector kit. While removing those silver/chrome reflectors, I broke the right side one. Any OEM parts diagram I can find doesn’t list that piece separate from the whole assembly and I cannot find this piece anywhere else. Does anybody have any ideas where I can get this piece other than buying a whole new headlight assembly? I’m going to be trying JB weld in the meantime and see how that holds up and how it looks.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,735 Posts
The headlight is not sold in separate parts, that's why you can't find it. You'd have to buy a whole headlight assembly and salvage that part from inside it. Used headlight would be the cheapest.

·
The Pace
7,164 Posts
I was disassembling the headlights on my 2015 to install a HID projector kit. While removing those silver/chrome reflectors, I broke the right side one. Any OEM parts diagram I can find doesn’t list that piece separate from the whole assembly and I cannot find this piece anywhere else. Does anybody have any ideas where I can get this piece other than buying a whole new headlight assembly? I’m going to be trying JB weld in the meantime and see how that holds up and how it looks.
translation: the bitter end.

·
Registered
771 Posts
You could try contacting BK Moto, the projector headlight conversion company. They sell turn key projector converted headlights so presumably they would have a scrap reflectors from their past jobs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts