Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
i believe all kawasakis are like that with low beam only one light and high both on together i know yamahas are all like that

·
Registered
658 Posts
only one should work, cuz its on low, flip the light swith, then two lights should work if not check the bulb and then fuses

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
wtf :headshake:

·
Registered
658 Posts
i got pulled over once, the state trooper said i had a light out on my bike... i told him one was a high and the other is the low :heyyou: retard..
:lol: thats pretty funny

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
i got pulled over once, the state trooper said i had a light out on my bike... i told him one was a high and the other is the low :heyyou: retard..
I ride with my high beams on all the time, and this is one of the main reasons why. I've heard of lots of people getting pulled over for that.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I ride with my high beams on all the time, and this is one of the main reasons why. I've heard of lots of people getting pulled over for that.
I think there is a good chance that most of the time something like that happens they are saying they pulled you over for a headlight out to check insurance and license....

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I think there is a good chance that most of the time something like that happens they are saying they pulled you over for a headlight out to check insurance and license....
I don't doubt that at all. My paper is all legit and all, but my motto has been to give the po-po's as few reasons as possible to even look my way. So far, so good...knock on wood.

And I do believe some cops don't know any better about the headlights. This thread is proof that even some riders don't even know.

·
Registered
281 Posts
They should know that a bike only needs 1 headlight by law atleast. Even if it always has two on and one is out how could the ticket that?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts