Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says does anyone know if any other generation header will fit a Gen 1? What I'm most concerned about is clearing the pan and lowers without having to cut them. I can modify the rear section and can to fit if the main header will work. As everyone knows finding a new header for a Gen 1 is all but impossible these days. I bought Canyon Carvers old Ak pipe as a back up plan if notning else will work, but I would still like to find a new top of the line pipe for my build if at all possible. I'm looking at gen 4 pipes because the layout of the collectors look to be very close to gen 1 layout. I would just buy a new gen 4 pipe and try it if I thought I can for sure sell in case it don't fit. Anyone with a gen 4 interested in picking up a deal on a new Leo Vince Corsa race pipe if it won't fit my gen 1? I'll take a couple hundred loss on it if it dont fit if someone is willing to buy one at a possible good deal and will step up and let me know. You could end up with a nice brand new Titanium Leo for $1400 if it wont fit my gen 1. Any takers?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts