Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Hell yea, that is great news for sure. Nicky is due for a new bike and a cooperative team, that doesnt put him on the back burner while taking care of any quips from his midget spanish teammate.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i wish nicky the best of luck if he makes the switch, hopefully the ducati will fit his style better than that shitbox honuh

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Hopefully he'll get more respect there. Sounds like a good move to me.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I wouldn't call it a shit box ... He did win a championship on it ... I'm not saying that I am a honda fan but respect is due ...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
correction, he did not win the championship on that bike my friend.........it was a honda but not the pile o turds he is riding this year and last........

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lets see if it doesnt end up like Melandri, everyone had great expectation from his move to Ducati and now see where that got him.

Hope not.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Hell yea, that is great news for sure. Nicky is due for a new bike and a cooperative team, that doesnt put him on the back burner while taking care of any quips from his midget spanish teammate.
:+1:

·
Registered
840 Posts
He has to be better off there than with Repsol. It was clear, even when he had the #1 plate, that he wasn't the number one rider in the team. Ducati is at least interested in him and that means they will be willing to set the bike up for him too, not just Casey.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
He has to be better off there than with Repsol. It was clear, even when he had the #1 plate, that he wasn't the number one rider in the team. Ducati is at least interested in him and that means they will be willing to set the bike up for him too, not just Casey.
:+1: Great move for both

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Honda is lame any way and so are their commercial bikes.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I hope he wins multiple races for Ducati.

its a shame to me that people give him such a hard time and say he got lucky winning the championship. You dont win a championship by luck alone. You win by being fast and consistent.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I hope he wins multiple races for Ducati.

its a shame to me that people give him such a hard time and say he got lucky winning the championship. You dont win a championship by luck alone. You win by being fast and consistent.
+1. Pedrosa is cheat...No adult male should weigh 110lbs. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts