Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Awesome! No reason Roger can't grab a few top five finishes.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Good for Roger he deserves a good ride/team. I suspect though he will have some initial difficulty coming to terms with Pirelli tires seeing he's spent his career on Dunlops. Now if Kawi will drop a little more $$$ and sign Hacking to a WSBK ride all will be good. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Burner you would think that hacking is a good developement rider at the least . its his last hurrah so he will be hungry and not expensive to pick up.

Guys refresh my memory . Is Rodger the youngest of the Haydens or the middle child?

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
youngest, Nick is the middle child

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea its tommy, nicky, rodger. I hope for the best with porkchop, he has had a rough go of things lately. Im really excited that he has a ride and like was said earlier kawi needs to put hacking back in the saddle.

·
Registered
890 Posts
The Haydens where racing when they where LITTLE Kids . before anyone knew who they where . I stopped into a rat hole of a dirt track in a tiny town in Delaware (Bridgeville? has like 50 people ) the favorite to win was a Hayden . Looking over I see a kid SO small/ Young his left foot is on the ground , his right LEG is drapped over the seat almost horizontal . Hes racing a 500cc dirtrack bike with 20 other grown men and I know they race handlebar to handlebar at over 70mph.

I being a new father of 2 boys , young and just 2 years out of being a heavyweight boxer I lost my temper to say the least . Whos the low life F--cking hillbilly letting a kid race and get killed !! Ricky Bobby and Billy bob didnt like what I was saying so a fight broke out . Being 26-2 it was short work but needless to say it cut the vacation short because we had to leave the state in fear of getting arrested . So when my son and I go to the indianappolis MotoGP We agreed not to get Haydens autograph because my wife said I hurt one of the race team members. Which at that stage was probably Haydens father / uncle .

·
Registered
329 Posts
The Haydens where racing when they where LITTLE Kids . before anyone knew who they where . I stopped into a rat hole of a dirt track in a tiny town in Delaware (Bridgeville? has like 50 people ) the favorite to win was a Hayden . Looking over I see a kid SO small/ Young his left foot is on the ground , his right LEG is drapped over the seat almost horizontal . Hes racing a 500cc dirtrack bike with 20 other grown men and I know they race handlebar to handlebar at over 70mph.

I being a new father of 2 boys , young and just 2 years out of being a heavyweight boxer I lost my temper to say the least . Whos the low life F--cking hillbilly letting a kid race and get killed !! Ricky Bobby and Billy bob didnt like what I was saying so a fight broke out . Being 26-2 it was short work but needless to say it cut the vacation short because we had to leave the state in fear of getting arrested . So when my son and I go to the indianappolis MotoGP We agreed not to get Haydens autograph because my wife said I hurt one of the race team members. Which at that stage was probably Haydens father / uncle .
haha who actually writes that kind of nonsense .what are you 12 ? :crackup:

I used to be a boxer ,my record was 26-2 i wear size 12 shoes and my favorite movie is the titanic but im always willing to give a little one two to show who's boss . lol

see how dumb that sounds

·
Registered
890 Posts
Bcc no things happen in life. People do Box its a sport for people with balls . im sure youve never done it before . Im sure your just a hillbilly who fights like he fucks .. with his tounge . Anougher bad ass on the internet Im 44 no need to bullshit . Like the way you think your the next Rossi . . Your mad because you still think your such a good rider the ZX10 doesnt have enough power . Remember? you use all of it . Not like the rest of us that arnt that great of a rider such as yourself .
If your that great go win some races and buy a decent bike instead of that primer painted POS you ride

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
So on track i guess i am the odd man out on the hayden thing...he will be hard pressed to be in the top 6-7 (guess if it rains he has a chance).
Other than a title on the 636, NOT A LITERBIKE he has done nothing kinda like a John Hopkins.
He stacks up in the bottom end of the spectrum againt the likes of WSBK riders.

Hell i still dont get how Neil Hodgson is still sitting out fo the world level, why couldnt they get Simoncelli or someone like him who podiumed 1st time out on a WSBK?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Bcc no things happen in life. People do Box its a sport for people with balls . im sure youve never done it before . Im sure your just a hillbilly who fights like he fucks .. with his tounge . Anougher bad ass on the internet Im 44 no need to bullshit . Like the way you think your the next Rossi . . Your mad because you still think your such a good rider the ZX10 doesnt have enough power . Remember? you use all of it . Not like the rest of us that arnt that great of a rider such as yourself .
If your that great go win some races and buy a decent bike instead of that primer painted POS you ride
hahahaaa the amount of fail in that pile of words is about as epic as it gets .:eyecrazy: I don't even know how to respond to that .lol :lol:

you couldn't figure out how stupid you sounded in the first post ,so you tried again with this one and you damn sure out retarded yourself .My hats off to you .:headshake

what a great example you set for your kids ,watching their idiot dad get in a fight .Oh how did you career turn out after the fight ,pretty sure the Hayden's got the better end of that .lol

one last thing ,the bike in my avatar is a fake just incase you couldnt figure that out from the picture .ahahhahaha

·
Registered
890 Posts
Whether or not Hayden became successful isnt the point . It is wrong to send a 10-11 year old kid out on a racing motorcycle that was designed for adults . Especially dirt track racing that is extreamly dangerous . You dont seem to a manly guy that is very good at athlectics . But sometimes fighting is the right and moral thing to do. its called courage of ones convictions . Who knows maybe he would have gotten killed that day so saving a 10-11 yr old boys life is wrong because a fight was involved . As for my career? ive done pretty well by most peoples standards . Even Haydens . All those bikes in the Gallery are mine, paid for, and a race team with rider also . Why are you on a motorcycle forum when you can afford a bike ? if you had one you wouldnt use a ...fake.. No wonder your the kid who gets shoved in a locker lol

1 - 20 of 148 Posts