Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys made the mistake of inquiring into your womans sexual past? Did you regret it?

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i do and dont

firstly it bothers me to know who and what she did with what guy but.............on the other hand what i dont know wont hurt me....shes with me for a reason now right....

plus if i asked her shes gonna ask me and then im screwed she most def would not approve of my past

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
All you need to know is if she has anything that you could get.

Anything else is probably not going to help either of you. IMO.

Maybe some basics in conversation, like when you lost your virginity or something, but details could get ugly.

Small towns must be a bitch like that. Easy enough to run into an ex in a big city.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i dont want to know about hers, cause there is no way that im telling mine...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i used to mind but now i dont. i realized that i am much more of a whore than she was

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Never ask a question and not be prepared for an answer!
Unless your girl is a virgin, that's one of those questions that regardless of the answer, you won't be happy with what she say! Remember, women lie about how many men they slept with (just like us) so you gotta give them a 7 dingaling curve. The flip side to that is... women WILL ask you about your sexual past. Would you want to tell them that you've slept with over 150 women including one night stands?
Do yourself a favor, don't ask her!

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
Don't ask!!! She lived her life just like you live yours (good or bad) The only thing that matter most now is how you two live for each other.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Have any of you guys made the mistake of inquiring into your womans sexual past? Did you regret it?
Why even ask? You're with her now, who cares? Anyway, you don't want a woman that has no experience. Those are the ones that are boring in bed and don't wanna try anything. You know the type, "you want to stick that in where?".. LOL :lol: Not only that but they are the ones that are more likely to go out and cheat on you since they never had a chance to get their wild side out of their system.

A woman with experience will satisfy you in bed. You'll have more fun with her. She'll probably eventually give you a threesome. You can talk to women in front of them and they arent going to get super jealous.

MY POINT- Don't be a little kid and ask them "so how many people have you slept with" It's irrelevant and makes you look insecure.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i asked only because i knew i have a good girl, and i mean good, and i was right. im definately a sl*t compared to her. but if she wasn't a good girl i would never ask because i won't like the answer, and at the same time im the type of guy that hates not knowing.

·
Registered
540 Posts
i asked only because i knew i have a good girl, and i mean good, and i was right. im definately a sl*t compared to her. but if she wasn't a good girl i would never ask because i won't like the answer, and at the same time im the type of guy that hates not knowing.
If your the type of guy that hates not knowing then thats an issue with yourself that you need to deal with. Trust me, you don't have to know. Read my previous post.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i read what you said cesar, but i can't be with a woman say thats been with 20 guys, ya know, thats too much for me. and in reference to the hate not knowing that applies to everything for me, if i could see in my future to see how i die, sign me up.

plus, i believe in being up front with your girl as should she. gotta be honest.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts