Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Nice master, I like, the six piston calipers, I want them for Mean Greenie, they are hard to get in the US though. And expensive to have imported, too bad.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I tried ISR MC before,it likes brembo 19*20 and the feeling is a little hard for my finger.

I have used brembo 19*18 with ISR calipers for two years ,work perfect!
plasticbaby i love you bike i like the added blue lines!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will I be able to keep my HEL braided hoses ?

nice master, i like, the six piston calipers, i want them for mean greenie, they are hard to get in the us though. And expensive to have imported, too bad.
since when has that stopped you? :heyyou:
:+1: ROFLMAO :lol:
If you order them from the U.K. you will save 15% :thumbsup: cos you don't have to pay V.A.T. {value added tax} It's only us Brits that get stung on taxes for EVERYTHING :sad:

Does anyone know if I can keep my hoses ? or will I have to have custom ones made up ?
Input appreciated.
Ergo

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
I tried ISR MC before,it likes brembo 19*20 and the feeling is a little hard for my finger.

I have used brembo 19*18 with ISR calipers for two years ,work perfect!
I was gonna say "match it up with the ISR calipers" but your pics are better :thumbsup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I was gonna say "match it up with the ISR calipers" but your pics are better :thumbsup:
ISR was the narrow band caliper,you can see from the pic ,it is ISR's pro and con.

it's really hard to find narrow band rotors fit 10r stock rim. and those rotors would not be cheap at all.

by the way,you still can give the specs of you need to isr company and let them made whatever rotors for you.although it is cheapest way to have narrow band rotor,but .......the most isr rotors i have seen before was in the harley davidson,it did not give me enough confidence to use it:mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure if you were asking me or others as the thread went off slightly.
I fitted the ISR levers with Braketech SS Rotors {CBR Calipers}
The M/C is superb, very easy to bleed as it incorporates a bleed nipple in the M/C itself.
Only small issue with fitting is that the body isn't tapped deep enough to fully accept a double banjo, so I just used a couple of extra crush washers.
The lines I ended up using were meant for my ZX11, all the angles of the banjo's were perfect, but the lines are probably a tad too long, no prob & better than being short.
The adjustability of Pressure vs feel is brilliant as there is a setting to suit anyone.

The clutch lever is made to the same high standard but it doesn't have the same amount of leverage as stock, i.e. it doesn't pull the cable the same amount as I would like, I wouldn't personally recomend it.

I have been lucky enough to have been asked to test 5 different brake pads for the supplying company.
I am sorry I cannot give out my results {agreement with suppliers} All I can say is that Good HH sintered pads work superbly wet or dry but can turn blue on track use. {Although none suffered fade after changing to Motul race fluid}
Road / Race pads are even better, but only in the dry. Use these on the road in the wet & you are gonna die quickly.
Sorry I can't post photos at this time as the bike is wrapped up in hibernation till spring.
P.M. me if you want any info I can help with.
Ergo

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pics Eventually + My Full Braking System

As requested by a few people, sorry for the wait.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts