Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have to do now is fitted Disc's, strip frame and Repaint!

And before anybody asks what's the diffrence between these and shop bought set off Forged Marchesini Wheels, well they're Quater of an Inch wider than standard, Lighter all fixtures and fittings are Aircraft spec Titanium. Rear disc valued at £700, and the biggest differance is the cost...........................you can not buy Moto GP wheels over the counter :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
should have put on the super swamper tsl's man
I prefer the LTB's or Boggers myself but either way he's going to throw some wicked rooster tails.

Horse your bike has always been incredible, keep it up man.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
523 Posts
:drool: Looking great Horse love it !! .. One day im gonna give mine a race paint look the same as yours used to be in the Nakano Replica :thumbsup:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Looking great Horse. Tell me you have some GP Carbon/Carbon rotors to match, I know thats a long shot, but we will all:kneel: if you do

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking great Horse. Tell me you have some GP Carbon/Carbon rotors to match, I know thats a long shot, but we will all:kneel: if you do
Strange you mention that! have been offered them from Ilmor bike, as friend bought whole team complete minus engines. This is how I got wheels but on discussion fitting Discs and Calipers for road riding is not practical, would never get enough heat into them. He is willing to lend me them for track days and first one is planned for late next month. Doing this in conjuction with Racefit and a English Bike Mag.

·
Registered
306 Posts
gorgeous wheels.
what rearsets are those?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts