Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Whats up buddy? I just got back on here since I decided to keep the ZX10r I bought.
Whaaaaaaat uppp brother! Glad to see you back on here! Not going to lie i was slightly confused/heart broken when i seen you post the zx you had just bought, up for sale.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
The forum is now practically unreadable. WOW

That's why I stoppped logging in. Long long time user too. Yes I know change is good, but not when it's a bad change or user is unable to go back to legacy mode or something

·
Chairman of the Board
16,036 Posts
This new Format is getting attacked by spammers like the Corona Virus!
I think your right. It seems to be easier for spammers to post threads with this format. I still have not found a way with the new format to go back over the threads I have posted either. Sometimes I look through my old threads for information and I have not found a way to do that with this format.

·
Administrator
6,706 Posts
I think your right. It seems to be easier for spammers to post threads with this format. I still have not found a way with the new format to go back over the threads I have posted either. Sometimes I look through my old threads for information and I have not found a way to do that with this format.
I've reported the spammer issue, but I'm sure they are aware.
To see your posts you can click the Replies # in your profile, or when mousing over your avatar, kind of 🤷‍♂️

·
Chairman of the Board
16,036 Posts
I've reported the spammer issue, but I'm sure they are aware.
To see your posts you can click the Replies # in your profile, or when mousing over your avatar, kind of 🤷‍♂️
I understand how to see my posts but under the old format you could see the THREADS that you had started listed in order by date. I have not found a way to do that with the new format?

·
Administrator
6,706 Posts
I understand how to see my posts but under the old format you could see the THREADS that you had started listed in order by date. I have not found a way to do that with the new format?
According to Help, you should be able to see this by clicking on the Discussions #, but that doesn't really work. I've started a thread for VS Community Support and will report this if we don't get a reply.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts