Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,614 Posts
The new format is....new. Everything changes with time and this site is no exception. It takes some time to get used to, that's all. You see that "NEW" icon on the top row? Press that and it will show all the new and active topics since you last logged on. That should give you what you're looking for.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I like it, i have been used to it since planet minis switched over. Like skydork said click the new icon to get active topics. I did notice some photos not showing up i an older thread, hope thats just my computer not working correctly.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Most forums seem to be switching to the same hosting software, so there must be a benefit to the folks that are kind enough to support the forums, especially this one.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
All of the Verticle Scope owned forums (which is almost all of them) are switching to the same software setup. it's been going on a year now and just trickling down through all the forums. Almost any model specific motorcycle forum is going to look like this now.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Side note, it's garbage, everyone knows it's garbage, we don't have a choice, and I mostly stopped going on motorcycle forums precisely for this reason.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you really hate the format..just use Tapatalk on mobile. Been using it for years. Allows you to customize how you view the forum. Simple and easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
279 Posts
I like that it gives you a notification every time someone posts on a topic you also posted on. Easier to stay updated on a subject youre interested in.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We seem to have lost the ability to delete or edit posts, or else the tab is invisible or intuitively hidden somewhere.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I like that it gives you a notification every time someone posts on a topic you also posted on. Easier to stay updated on a subject youre interested in.
Whats up buddy? I just got back on here since I decided to keep the ZX10r I bought.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts