Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sometimes you've gotta love it.
I baselined my bike a few weeks ago at a shop that just got a new Dynojet motorcycle dyno as I know the guys and they wanted some practice strapping down, etc. Only other bike to run across was a 250 rebel lol.
Blue (because it matters:wink:) '08
no ram air blower
god aweful hot and muggy
descreened stock filter
LOR exhaust
~600ft elev
made 148rwhp
I was pissed and thought my bike was hurt or something after reading most people make mid-160s on the 3rd gens. But it ran its ass off so i didn't dwell on the numbers.
Guy that runs the dyno called me over the weekend and said the ran an 07 Hayabusa across it: K&N filter, Yoshi slip-on and a tuned PC3: 142rwhp.
Made my month lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
sometimes you've gotta love it.
I baselined my bike a few weeks ago at a shop that just got a new Dynojet motorcycle dyno as I know the guys and they wanted some practice strapping down, etc. Only other bike to run across was a 250 rebel lol.
Blue (because it matters:wink:) '08
no ram air blower
god aweful hot and muggy
descreened stock filter
LOR exhaust
~600ft elev
made 148rwhp
I was pissed and thought my bike was hurt or something after reading most people make mid-160s on the 3rd gens. But it ran its ass off so i didn't dwell on the numbers.
Guy that runs the dyno called me over the weekend and said the ran an 07 Hayabusa across it: K&N filter, Yoshi slip-on and a tuned PC3: 142rwhp.
Made my month lol
Lol, dyno numbers are funny sometimes. Just had my bike dynoed yesterday and my gen2 with race air filter and Leo vince exhaust made 158hp. 95 degrees outside, I think elivation around here is like 1200~, and 90 humidity.

Guy with a built busa was watching the screen and saw my #'s haha, pissed him off lol. He's all like all mine got is 146hp. This was a a drag strip btw, he then said "can I borrow a wrench, gotta open up my nos a little bit to give me more power!":crackup:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
148= sad.
142 from a busa = not so sad anymore.

:mrgreen:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
those are very low numbers; but numbers are numbers, all about the feel after your tune that makes it worth wild.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts