Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hashers do not have anything to do with ilegal drugs. It is similar to a fraternity without the college. We drink a few beers go for a run with a few beers along the way and then drink a few more while singing vulgar drinking songs and looking for more ways to have fun. To sum it up we are a drinking club with a running problem.

·
Registered
318 Posts
LOKI said:
Hashers do not have anything to do with ilegal drugs. It is similar to a fraternity without the college. We drink a few beers go for a run with a few beers along the way and then drink a few more while singing vulgar drinking songs and looking for more ways to have fun. To sum it up we are a drinking club with a running problem.

Sounds a bit on the stupid side to me.... but what do i know

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
not a fan of drugs..i like my brain cells right where they are. the one that i was born with atleast :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
LOKI said:

First I have ever heard of that......

But why the F**K would I want to drink beer then go run??

What good is that:dontknow: ........ maybe its just me.......:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
05Zixxer said:
It's a LOT of fun. You dont just drink and then run... you run to drink. It's a race of sorts. The only goal is not to be last.

I see....

I was just kinda being a smart ass..... its all good!....

·
Registered
382 Posts
So, to sum it all up, you're students!!!!.. It reminds me of that skit by Monty Python (?) where they all run around with WW1 fighter plane models on having dogfights..

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
The only way in college that I would run after drinking is if the police was trying to catch me...Which this seemed like an every thursday activity...aw the memories

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Gonna do a Hash Run Friday night in the IZ for one of the Cols. going away party.never done it before should be fun though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts