Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off what has your wife done to you that makes you upset!! Give me your best one or top of the top that kills everything :lol:. The hole point behind this thread is first I have never posted in the out house. Second being I'm a big movie guy. I own all three three Matrix movies ok!! Don't give me to much shit for that but I was bored sitting at the house shooting the shit with a buddy and when we both said hey lets watch the first Matrix movie etc. I go up to my huge dvd stand and look all around for it!! I ended up giving up but later came to take out the garbage and hey right on top was all THREE DVDS. I started to flip out and ended up going back inside to ask what, why etc to the wife. She says these simple words to me,"I hate those dvd's and you deserved getting them thrown away because you made me watch one the other night while army wifes were on." I blew a head gasket just because of the army wifes stuff...But after a good hour or two I came to realizing how stupid it was but come one man, you cant just throw away DVD'S!!! Has any other wifes done this before :lol:???

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i would have said "fair enough". calmly walked into her closet and thrown every fucking thing accross the room. "you deserve that for being an ass hole!"

I love my wife, but no matter what woman it is there are always those things that crawl under your skin.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah man, I used her hair spray on my grips a view weeks back and left it in the garage!! Wow I had my ass handed to me for that, all I will say is I think hair spray is worse then mace LOL

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Women....Can't live with 'em; Can't kill 'em, lol

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Well hell, after I bought my track bike, mine complained so much about me having 3 bikes and not riding them all, that I ended up selling my trusty "ole faithful" My 1997 zx-7r. When I sold it, she asked what happened to it, and when I told her I sold it, she stated "I can't believe you sold that bike, you love that thing". :BangHead:I wanted to kill her.

·
Registered
540 Posts
dude my wife has a habit of throwing away shit she doesnt think is important! One time I put a lotto ticket on the side of the fridge hanging on a magnet. Mind you it was on the SIDE of the fridge not the front where everyone can see it. See thew it away and I happened to have won like $150. Sure it's not much but shit why couldnt she have asked me first! I could have bought some accessories for my bike or some new gloves or something... I feel your pain bro. My best advice is dont try to understand women because you will never! It's useless. Everytime she says something just say "Yes honey", "sure babe" "you look nice" and then go out and do whatever the hell you want anyway.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sure you can kill them..... but if there is an afterlife, rest assured they will be there to annoy the shit out of you. There is no escaping!
haha, can you kill em again?

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Every once in a while when mine really starts to piss me off, I just put my hand on my CCW piece. That usually tones it down just a bit:lol:

Of course we both know I'm just joking...but there is that little thought in the back of her head that just maybe.....

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Every once in a while when mine really starts to piss me off, I just put my hand on my CCW piece. That usually tones it down just a bit:lol:

Of course we both know I'm just joking...but there is that little thought in the back of her head that just maybe.....
:crackup::crackup: that's some DARK shit right there.:lol: (assuming it was intended to be funny...)

·
Registered
14 Posts
What do you tell a women that has a black eye, split lip, broken nose.
Nothing she has already been told her 3 times.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Mine moves shit. I put things somewhere and come back and they are always gone. I dont care if you dont like my screwdriver on the hall table... that's where I put it and that's where it'll stay. She says it's not where it "belongs". I tell her it's my house too and it belongs where I put it!

The other thing is she doesnt know when to shut the fuck up! If we're fighting, (not much anymore) and I'm really pissed, she'll say stupid shit like "what, are you going to hit me? Oh, strong man wants to hit a girl". I really didnt have a desire to hit her until that dumb shit comes out of her mouth.

Just the other day I moved the scissors because I knew she's need them. She hunted for about ten minutes and finally asked me where they were. I told her where I put them and then added, "it sucks when people move your shit, huh?"

She didnt say shit.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts