Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many of you have officially kicked off your "08 riding season?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
i have.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't even touched my bike yet. Looks like here I am getting another late start? I didn't kick off my '07 riding season until mid august. I was pissed! But I had no one to blame but myself, as I started doing some customizing in june! lol!!! Instead of january! :headshake But I'm about to get crackin at it tho b/c I wanna be ready to officially kick off in May. Thatz usually when kick my season off, right after I come back from Myrtle Beach bike week. After that itz on an poppin full force!:helmet: So yea I have a few idea's up my sleeve for '08 that I would like to do to the bike. So I hope to get started soon.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Trying to, can't stay out much more than an hour before I get really cold.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Been riding here in Kc when the weather permits:thumbsup: Been in th 60's the last few day's!!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
643 Posts
I've had the bike out 5 or 6 times on nice days this winter. Today was the first day it was warm enough to ride to work at 7:30 in the morning. bikes kinda salt covered though, last saturday we had about 10 inches of snow then it has been in the 50's ever since, until today, high near 70. Besides its exactly 1 week til spring!!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
i never put my bike away. we usually see 65 or 70 atleast a couple days in January. February i normally dont ride more than 2 days. by march, i ride atleast 10 days (its not unusual to see temps in the high 50s). and by april, i put my car away :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts