Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching the 250 GP race and wandering if SPEED knows what hight definitions is. This video quality is shit I can barely read the names on the screen

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I've been thinking the same thing for months! Gotta move to europe if u want that. I just dont see it happening soon if it hasn't happened by now.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah, I stopped watching it a few minutes ago...and we have SpeedHD.
My guess is the cameras are not HD.
Oh well.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Just watching the 250 GP race and wandering if SPEED knows what hight definitions is. This video quality is shit I can barely read the names on the screen
:+1: hoping the 10pm race is better

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Actually for once, it's not Speed's fault. The feed from Europe (which is the PAL signal) is what sucks when transferred to our NTSC signal. So when Speed receives it and converts it to our HD, it looks like standard TV (640x480) on an HD tv.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Speed gets the GP races from the World Feed, they are not in HD everywhere in Europe yet, so all your MGP, F1 and WSBK stuff is in lower quality.

·
Registered
362 Posts
they are showing the 08 race tonight ?? WTF ???
Yep it is the 08 race. It took me a minute to realize it. Man was I pi$$ed :sad:. Checked at motogp.com and the race will be ran tomorrow due to rain. I think speed will show it Tuesday at 1 pm central if I read my programing guide correctly.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Unfortunately, Speed is not one of the HD channels with my local provider unless I upgrade my plan.

Which is BS because I spend $150 a month with them for cable (2 HD DVRs + HD programming), internet (the faster, more expensive bundle), and phone service (all the add ons, features, etc)...........

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea its tuesday on speed for the gp race. of course the first time its rained in that desert in a million years it has to be the one night everyone is waiting for

1 - 13 of 13 Posts