1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sorry, they lost all credibility with me when they put LED's in it. I'm not usually a "name brand" guy, but I've never found a helmet that fits better than my Arai so I stick with them.

·
Registered
937 Posts
rabbit said:
Sorry, they lost all credibility with me when they put LED's in it. I'm not usually a "name brand" guy, but I've never found a helmet that fits better than my Arai so I stick with them.

:+1: :iamwithst

except I like my Soumy more than my Arai

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
I LIKE the graphic on the dragon.....but yea, the LED KILLS it for me..

·
Registered
937 Posts
"Helmets certified to the ECE 22.05 standard are approved for competition events by AMA, CCS, FIM, Formula-USA and WERA and are chosen by nearly every professional motorcycle racers competing in world championship road racing, motocross and off road events, including the ultimate sport of Moto GP. Helmets that are certified to both DOT and ECE 22.05 offer the highest level of realistic protection with the added benefit of light weight for day-long comfort and rider performance. "

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-helmets/ece-22-05.htm

·
Registered
804 Posts
Yes!!!!!! I have one and I just talked to the lady from there company. They are from here in san antonio. I have the werewolf helmet, got it a while back. The helmets they have seem pretty nice and the lady, Tess, I talked to to get my smoke shield was very nice. I like trying different things so thats why I bought the helmet and I like the fit.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont care for the leds but they have an on off switch so if you dont like them you dont have to use them. I think it would be good for visibility at night but I dont care for them. I just like the graphics and the review spoke very highly of them.

I tried arai and didnt like it.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Me either.

·
Registered
804 Posts
People are often scared of something different, lol. For real, I never have the leds on but I love the way the helmet feels and the graphics speak for themselves!!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Well I think they look sweet, I wish I saw these before I bought my HJC carbon last month, that doragon is flipin sweet, led's, graphics, Lucky!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am ordering one today.:mrgreen:
They are currently sold out and there next batch will be ready on the 12th so they are taking orders now. The lady, tess that answers the phone is one of the nicest people I have talked to. She took extra pictures of the helmets and sent them to me. I talked with her for about 20 minutes about helmets. She told me that they have an all carbon helmet in production that will be out in about a month. It will way 3 lbs even and she said it would be the shiznit.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
SUCKS!!!!! I'd called the authorized dealer for AKUMA "Dragon" but on back order until mid feb..

·
Registered
957 Posts
i called too they told me i can go and pick one up since iam only 3 hours away they have them in local dealers if i only had the money :sad: damn it! my kid got sick last week and spent all my money almost. plus i need to buy something else for my bike ive been wanting.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts