Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, while I have my bike all apart Im trying to fix any of the small things that are wrong with it and some of my coolant hoses have small wear marks on them from liek the clutch cable on the one from the right (that one isnt bad) but I saw on my left side the one that has the metal pipe in it that pipe was actually smooshed a lil and doesnt look to good.

wondering if anyone has used aftermarket hoses at all and if they recommend any specific brand. so far I found these guys.

SAMCO hose kit off ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kawasaki-ZX10-R-2004-2005-Samco-Race-Hose-Kit-ZX-10_W0QQitemZ290017788826QQihZ019QQcategoryZ25623QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I looked aroudn for them a lil and they come up on a few online stores some in europe and all for around 150-175.

anyone have any input on this?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
^^ lol compulsive modder!

similiar thread here but i dont think anyone has tried them out yet.

dont forget to let us know what you think of it trey, and definately dont forget the pix.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
10roller said:
^^ lol compulsive modder!

similiar thread here but i dont think anyone has tried them out yet.

dont forget to let us know what you think of it trey, and definately dont forget the pix.

Good memory, I almost forgot about that one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
SAMCO is an extremely good brand of hose. they are more resistent to abrasion and expansion compared to stock. but you won't notice any decrease in operating temp or anything like that. they're just more resilient.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts