Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He seems like a good guy, but he is based in Australia and I'm selling some expensive parts. I'd like to confirm someone has some worked with him in the past. Thank you, Bruce

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
He's been a member since 07 and has two positive itrades, so I would say you should be good to go.

He has dealt with Ara and Rifleman, hope this helps

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
If your selling parts, what would be the problem? Ship when payment recieved. If you're doing the buying, I guess I can see why you would ask.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
What does it matter if hes buying from you, I would hope you would get the money from anyone before shipping. BTW did you sell those calipers?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
people can dispute things on paypal and want their money back is the problem and paypal mostly sides with buyers if anything looks wrong what so ever.

·
Registered
103 Posts
ive met him a couple of times. im in Sydney, he's in Melbourne.

pretty reasonable guy.

hes a member on www.ksrc-au.com actually his zx10 is for sale at the moment. got some good bits on it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
ive met him a couple of times. im in Sydney, he's in Melbourne.

pretty reasonable guy.

hes a member on www.ksrc-au.com actually his zx10 is for sale at the moment. got some good bits on it.

Was for sale, not anymore.

I have sent payment through with paypal, im a genuine buyer, money should be in your account tomorrow.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
^^^Funny shit....

pointless thread...

wait for money, sent out parts....I take pictures before I send the parts just because if they get there and the seller states damage I know its not on my end...Never bought or sold anything here but threw ebay...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I don't blame him for asking since the buyer is overseas, either way you always run the risk of getting a buyer who feels the need to complain about something. I recently sold a pair of Bose speakers removed from an 07-09 new body style silverado pickup and the buyer lived in California, a week later he called complaining because they won't fit his 07 old body style silverado so he says "I'll need my money back". I felt bad but hey it's not my fault he didn't read the complete listing so I had to tell him "Sorry no refunds due to your miss judgement".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts