Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I ordered a damper from these guys and its been like over 10 days, and I have not recieved any sort of confirmation of the order. I've quoted the order number asking them whats going on several times, but have not recieved any response. I did get an email early on but it didn't make any sense. Are these guys generally this slow or am I wasting my time here or did something go wrong with my order? I haven't even been billed yet. Thanks

Magarac.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
It's been over a year but they always did a good job. The set back is that for the most part you pay a premium for items.
They say that they will price match so I asked them to do so. They had me jump through some hoops to prove the the price. I proved it to them and they said they could not match it. I had already spent several hundred dollars with them and it would have been 30-40 bucks to them. I have not ordered again from them.
Our site sponsors always cut us a good deal and have good service.... try them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm I sent them an email with a big please respond title with capitals, and they aren't responding at all, maybe i should just send a big order cancelled email and be done with them. Anyone know someone that stocks scotts dampers that will ship to Australia for a decent price?

Magarac.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
magarac said:
Hmmm I sent them an email with a big please respond title with capitals, and they aren't responding at all, maybe i should just send a big order cancelled email and be done with them. Anyone know someone that stocks scotts dampers that will ship to Australia for a decent price?

Magarac.
I would check with one of the site sponsors for sure. Post a thread requesting what you want and where you want it shipped here and they will get back to you ASAP...http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I ordered from them twice with no problems.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've just sent them a cancel email due to no response, thay have not charged me, so I hope they don't charge me in the future. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Nothing but good things to say about them, FMF pipe was $90 cheaper than FMF themselves and anybody else at the time, PC111,Dunlop Quali's(rears only, I get my fronts from elsewhere) .Site is constantly updated and so is the order process.
The only thing I can think of is if your credit card didnt go through and so the order couldnt be processed , my card gets processed within minutes with those guys, top notch people if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i ordered from them years ago without any issue but they werent as big as they are now.. i order everything from superbikesupply now.. kneedraggers could never touch their prices and SBS can get anything kneedraggers carries i am sure

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah its all cool, I have cancelled my order with kneedraggers... the problem was they never answered my emails. I am from Australia, so I didn't exactly want to ring them... anyways, I have ordered from our site sponsor, Superbike Supply and they have ordered the part for me. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts