Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to install a tether on my bike this week to race and I didn't know if someone could tell me which wire I need to tap into. TIA.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
busaforhire said:
thanks but I know that already.. I was just thinking that someone would be able to tell me what color wire to tap into so that I didn't have to figure it out on my own.. :thumbsup: :dontknow:
just open your on/off switch tap into either one of those?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks like its the solid red wire.
A guy I work with crashed one of his Ducatis last night at the corner of Kern and 31 look out front and see if you see some yellow plastic bits on/near the street. Some female pulled out in front of him. Guess he is ok few staples in his head tho.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Floyd said:
Let me take a look at mine and I will let ya know
You going to OC this week? I am thinking bout going friday

actually I was thinking of us131 on saturday..Buddies are running a sled shootout and I thought I'd go up there and hang out.
Oc is cool but it's hard for me to get there before 6:30

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Floyd said:
Looks like its the solid red wire.
A guy I work with crashed one of his Ducatis last night at the corner of Kern and 31 look out front and see if you see some yellow plastic bits on/near the street. Some female pulled out in front of him. Guess he is ok few staples in his head tho.
thanks the red wire is where I'll start then. Which tether did you buy?
I bought the FBG one.
I looked and didn't see nothing but it's a big intersection it could of happened anywhere..glad he came out ok.. yes this is a bad intersection with 35,000 cars a day.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Cant remember the brand I got bit its the one from Schnitz that goes in the center of the triple tree.
If I dont have to work saturday maybe I will head up to Martin. Have only been to the track once this year and the clutch was smoked then.
I did ride to Indy last saturday in the rain and watch some of the Pro-Star race. 275 mile round trip was a helluva ride.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Floyd said:
Cant remember the brand I got bit its the one from Schnitz that goes in the center of the triple tree.
If I dont have to work saturday maybe I will head up to Martin. Have only been to the track once this year and the clutch was smoked then.
I did ride to Indy last saturday in the rain and watch some of the Pro-Star race. 275 mile round trip was a helluva ride.

thats the vortex one I think. well I'll keep you updated. I'm still unsure of what I'm doing, maybe I could just do Oc friday :dontknow:
as soon as my stuff arrives I'll let you know. :eek:ccasion1

yea I worked til 1 on Saturday. didn't do squat over the railny ass weekend.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I gotta work all weekend but still might try to make OC friday night.
You see that female died on the bypass. Guess she was on a Harley and got bumped by a car in the fog. Came off the Harley and got ran over by numerous other cars

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Floyd said:
I gotta work all weekend but still might try to make OC friday night.
You see that female died on the bypass. Guess she was on a Harley and got bumped by a car in the fog. Came off the Harley and got ran over by numerous other cars

yea my buddy was telling me about that...
well if I hit Oc hopefully I'll see you there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts