Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys how are?Im just wondering if he is ok because he is a great guy that had been there for me in my marriage brake down!actually there is so many thoughtful people in this group full stop!sometimes we should actually ask them "are you ok" and support them all!take care guys because sometimes the pain and hurt from a relationship can really make you question life itself

·
The Pace
6,903 Posts
Hi guys how are?Im just wondering if he is ok because he is a great guy that had been there for me in my marriage brake down!actually there is so many thoughtful people in this group full stop!sometimes we should actually ask them "are you ok" and support them all!take care guys because sometimes the pain and hurt from a relationship can really make you question life itself
Yes, my friend, all ok; bike running good since last rebuild but has to go back for oil leak warranty fix. Now has or approaching 97,000 miles on g4 purchased new, Sept. 2014, that has been in the shop about a total of ONE YEAR. Never had a super bike so fun yet; so strong; so willing to go until is simply blows up!

Even with failure it STILL wants to go.

ok, so my normal super bike schedule of buying is to sell old bike cheap and buy new; BUT that's because I NEVER had dealer rebuilds; this bike has had two.

Now I'm thinking keeping this '13 to 150,000 miles or until next valve failure.

That's all the news here; and trust all is well with you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts