1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
813 Posts
Have a look at the seller's feedback ; if that isn't fake, I don't know what is !

Cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not buying from that person, but I was wondering if anybody had some knowledge of the ABS kits from China. Good looking out on the feedback suggestion though. It is nice to know that the forum members have each others backs.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a friend who has a complete body kit on a gsxr 1000 2006 its a abs plastic bodykit from hong kong it came in the factory paint scheme but he had the option of race replica color schemes too.The quality was pretty good way better than fiberglass as far as fit and finished its not quite as good as factory but close.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a friend who has a complete body kit on a gsxr 1000 2006 its a abs plastic bodykit from hong kong it came in the factory paint scheme but he had the option of race replica color schemes too.The quality was pretty good way better than fiberglass as far as fit and finished its not quite as good as factory but close.
Thanks!

I keep getting mixed reviews, but I don't want to waste my money.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
No experience, did you try contacting the manafacturer directly? I dont even know if you can. Be careful man, if the price seems to good to be true chances are your gut is right. If you decide to do it let us know how they worked out for you.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Anybody else with some info or experience?
I have a buddy that has them on his 05 GSXR, they look good and mount well too. He is very happy!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hear other bikes (Honda & Sukzuki) look good, but '04-'05 10 is another story because there are so many pieces. I Don't know if I want to take that chance, but still at under $400 it is hard to resist.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yeah but did you notice the shipping is over $200

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is including the shipping. I would not get it from that person I posted the link to, but it would be the same fairings.

·
Registered
128 Posts
yeah you gotta watch ebay. plus...hong kong? thats a long way for somethin to happen to them. however if it works out, looks like a good option other than painting the factory, plus you will have an extra set just in case you fall :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know someone that got Repsol plastics like that awhile back. Didn't fit at all and the cheap knockoff quality was readily apparent. He sent em back right quick. Total CRAHAHAP DON'T buy them! I don't know how they make em look so good in the pictures, Photochop to the rescue I guess.

You get what you pay for...they are worth $2 so if you pay 400 you're getting screwed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts