Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . . or will they? Ya ever notice that the Harley guys sit at the light and go vroommm! vroommm! vroommm! then go blastin off pipes roarin'? Loud pipes save lifes! Right! My favorite activity these days is pullin' up beside them at a light. Suddenly the voormmm! voormmm! disappears and they eassse away from the light. I love it!

·
Registered
514 Posts
swjohnsey said:
. . . or will they? Ya ever notice that the Harley guys sit at the light and go vroommm! vroommm! vroommm! then go blastin off pipes roarin'? Loud pipes save lifes! Right! My favorite activity these days is pullin' up beside them at a light. Suddenly the voormmm! voormmm! disappears and they eassse away from the light. I love it!
Thats how they keep the oil blowin out the pipes instesd from drippin under the bike. :lol:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
If you never noticed, the reason they dont wave is because they have a wrench or socket in each hand. They cant let go of the bars for fear of dropping there tools.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you get parts for you Harley? You follow one around 'til the part you want falls off. I ain't got much room to talk, parts fall off of KLR650s pretty regular.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Why do they put the tassels on the handle bars? To tell when they are moving.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
swjohnsey said:
your just doing this at your age? :badteeth:...I love to mess with Harleys...been doing it for years. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should see me fcuk with the Harley riders with my mud covered KLR650 with the milk crate on the back. BWAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
If you never noticed, the reason they dont wave is because they have a wrench or socket in each hand. They cant let go of the bars for fear of dropping there tools.
:crackup:

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Whenever I pass one, I put my feet up on the frame sliders and stick my non-throttle hand in the air, like I'm holding on to some ape hangers. Kinda look like easy rider. They hate that...

·
Registered
347 Posts
You know the difference between a Harley and a vacum cleaner?

The position of the dirt bag.

·
Registered
595 Posts
swjohnsey said:
The vroom vroom at the light is their insecurity saying HEY LOOK AT ME I AM SUCH A BADASS REBEL that I had to go and buy something that I thought would make everyone else think I am cool (notice all the irony?). I usually just pull up next to them and rev my engine right after they do theirs, I have yet to run across one that realizes that I am mocking them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
BrockLanders said:
You know the difference between a Harley and a vacum cleaner?

The position of the dirt bag.

I'd always heard it was: "The vacuum cleaner only holds one dirtbag"

And this is from a zx-10 owner who also owns a Harley. It's fun to watch the reactions of people in decked out in full HD logo attire trying to decide if they should wave to me or not when I'm riding it, as I always ride with a full-face helmet, armored jacket, gloves (complete with fingers) etc.

And mine idles just fine. No need to rev it at stoplights.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts