Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys choose.

And what other bad ass cruiser do you guys recommend.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The triumph rocket makes 123 whoopiing hp yall

that is bad ass

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
The triumph rocket makes 123 whoopiing hp yall

that is bad ass
The torque of the rocket is supposed to be ridiculous. As a matter of fact, IIRC they just tweaked the engine to make even more torque. Just slap that ass and ride the wave of torque in LOL

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The torque of the rocket is supposed to be ridiculous. As a matter of fact, IIRC they just tweaked the engine to make even more torque. Just slap that ass and ride the wave of torque in LOL
haha I know man, I bet that would be one fun bike to ride, wonder what those bitches top out at, or actually how stable are they at top speed.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Triumph Rocket III Roadster 2010...I am seeing [email protected], and get this: [email protected] Good lawd that's some torque (of course it is 2.3 liters LOL) And with 8.7:1 cr it is a prime candidate for forced induction. I couldn't even imagine the thing with forced induction, it would be crazy :eyecrazy: Heck the VTX 1800 makes like 120 at the crank at 3grand and it is torquey as shit IMO.

Here check her out:

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/triu/triumph_rocket_iii roadster 10.htm

So that's a negative on the Boss Hoss then? :badteeth:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
The only cruisers I'd ever consider, in this order:

1. M109R
2. V-Rod
3. Honda Fury
Really? The Fury? :badteeth: just messin'

I have heard that the V-Rod chassis and basic ergo's are a bit weird, but the engine is nice. The M109R is supposed to be a great bike...I wish I would get the chance to flog one.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Saw one of these "rockets" at a stop light - I was in my car and took a double take - thought someone put a V8 motor on that bike!!

Anyhow, MCM says it has 146hp and 163torque - holy crap!!

Source: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikereviews/searchresults/Bike-Reviews/Triumph/Triumph-Rocket-III-Roadster-2009-current/Triumph/ROCKET-III/_/R-EPI-119141
Ohh yeah :thumbsup:

man I need to go find the vid of the forced induction rocket...I think I still have it here somewhere

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
god damn 146hp, now that is a cruiser I need

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Yamaha Vmax FTW!!!!
Haha first and second gear are worthless in those bikes as they roast the tire through both of them with just a twist of the wrist. I guess that's like the 10R though, not really worth a damn until 3rd gear...:thumbsup:

I'd take a Supercharged VRod please, fast and they can still handle, although I've never ridden an M109R.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
M109...a buddy of mine has one and it's a sexy bike (even though it's a suzuki, lol)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I remember reading an article about a forced induction rocket.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts