Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Long shot but here it is

This is my Uncles which he is stankin rich and just buys and buys and now after my aunt getting badly hurt on a bike he wants nothing to do with them so I am helping him selling it.I am taking care of the sale,money transaction and title as it is here in my possession .

2004 Harley Road King Classic 95 Inch
I Have over $10,000.00 in up grades alone if not more I have ALL Receipts To prove all the work that has been done ONLY at the Harley Dealer has worked and service this bike!!!
All after market parts was top of the line no cheap parts I went all out on this and love it, but due to my family member and friends getting hurt I will no longer ride again.

The Bike Alone Brand new was $21,000.00 Plus Tax New
I have another $10,000.00 plus invested into this bike

It has the BIG BORE KIT AND CAM SET UP Screamin eagle 1550cc

which the entire engine build cost over $5000.00 alone

I bought it brand new and I have a clean and clear title in hand

Less then 7000 miles ( I know I never rode but just around town )

color is Teal green with black bags

Includes Tour pak luggage ,security alarm

Lots of chrome ,chrome,and more chrome parts

I could add every details into this but I don't have the fingers to type that much.

Price is $18,000.00 and I am pretty darn firm as I have almost that in parts and aftermarket goodies alone.

This is one sweet ride and sounds just outrageous (Mean!)

I also have a Brand new kendon 2 Bike Trailer that folds up and you can mount onto your wall for space issues and plus it is so light a Honda civic can pull it without issues . paid 2200 plus tax I will take 1700 firm

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I am still alive and Blessed, how are you doing? and the wife?
All is well - get asked everyday when I am going to ride again and I am finally at peace with taking a break.

I think about you and your situation everyday and often tell the story of your brother and best friend as a reason why (in addition to my wife's accident) that I am ok taking a break.

Take care my friend and know that your brother and big Mike's memories stay alive and they are missed.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Sorry to hear the situation, but unfortunately that bike is well over priced. As with sport bikes, aftermarket parts and mods generally do not increase the value of the bike. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to hear the situation, but unfortunately that bike is well over priced. As with sport bikes, aftermarket parts and mods generally do not increase the value of the bike. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks but not in my state at all these are selling for 15k all day long being stock with around these miles

and some are around 12-14k with higher miles...Sorry but you have no clue what you are looking at my friend ......I have a few bites at around 16k -16900 right now so it might be pending sale this is with me taking parts off also.....

Thanks but wrong info given

1 - 10 of 10 Posts