Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for a back up tool box? Or a decent starter box?? Next week the harbor freight US General box will be listed for $149!!! Im picking me one up as a 2nd box fo sho!!! :thumbsup: the 50% off flyer..starting the 19th!
http://www.harborfreight.com/retail-flyer

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know where I'm going tomorrow morning...

Thanks!!!
the 50% off sale dosent start until the 19th....but hell..theres alot of good shit on sale now!!! that same tool cabinet is 199...which aint bad..but im still gonna cheap it out and wait til Thursday lmao!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
the 50% off sale dosent start until the 19th....but hell..theres alot of good shit on sale now!!! that same tool cabinet is 199...which aint bad..but im still gonna cheap it out and wait til Thursday lmao!
I almost forgot this morning, one too many Bacardi and (diet) Cokes last night... :mrgreen:

That's a good point and I might do that because the things I'm mostly interested are on sale through the 31st but what if they run out???

Decisions, decisions???:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I almost forgot this morning, one too many Bacardi and (diet) Cokes last night... :mrgreen:

That's a good point and I might do that because the things I'm mostly interested are on sale through the 31st but what if they run out???

Decisions, decisions???:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
:lol: i havent seen them run out of much of anything on a sale...and if they do...id be 'ummm...ill pay for it NOW..and youll have one for me soon? or...hmmm..floor model looks a lil worn..how bout THAT one for xx amount off??? :wink:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
:lol: i havent seen them run out of much of anything on a sale...and if they do...id be 'ummm...ill pay for it NOW..and youll have one for me soon? or...hmmm..floor model looks a lil worn..how bout THAT one for xx amount off??? :wink:
I opted to wait until Thursday...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I opted to wait until Thursday...
:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1 Yep...I work til 6 Thursday...sooo...6:25 ill be in the store...lol

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Since i'll need a couple things to fill out the garage when we move.....i too will be headed down there in a few hours. might as well donate some more $ to HF tools.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I went there this morning and was able to find everything I wanted to buy and ended-up buying a couple of things that weren't on my list. I really didn't get anything big other than a circular saw. I thought I was going to spend well over $100 and only spent $70. I got a lot of small stuff that I needed and some that I didn't need but might need in the future. I did show a lot of self-control because I was tempted to buy other stuff I might or might not need in the future but I held-off.

The one good thing about Harbor Freight is that you can always go back and get something when the need truly arises and still get a hell of a deal. That's how I've built most of my tool collection.

Harbor Freight was the best discovery I ever made a few years back; it's a great store.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I went there this morning and was able to find everything I wanted to buy and ended-up buying a couple of things that weren't on my list. I really didn't get anything big other than a circular saw. I thought I was going to spend well over $100 and only spent $70. I got a lot of small stuff that I needed and some that I didn't need but might need in the future. I did show a lot of self-control because I was tempted to buy other stuff I might or might not need in the future but I held-off.

The one good thing about Harbor Freight is that you can always go back and get something when the need truly arises and still get a hell of a deal. That's how I've built most of my tool collection.

Harbor Freight was the best discovery I ever made a few years back; it's a great store.
I ended up working late..sooooo I will be up bright and early heading there!! I can jus walk around HF...like walmart....lol. A buddy of mine got one of the $149 tool boxes and says its jus like his craftsman box..except for the roller wheels. They seem kinda flimsy. But..still a nice box for the money.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts