Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all who serve and have served thank you. Today is your day and I hope you have a good one.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Yes, thanks to all who served and sacrificed.Without the people who fought for us we would not be free.Thank you.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome and thank you! I'm going to enjoy my day off and get my free dinner tonight.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Your welcome and thank you to all my brothers/sisters in arms!!! I am leaving work early today and going to enjoy my time off with my family!!!
Sgt, USMC Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Enjoying my day off...now only if my wife will clean the house while I just hang around...
Thanks for all my brothers and sisters, thanks to you who have families serving, and to those who support your vets!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
:patriot:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Thanks to everyone who has posted here and will post and thanks to all my fellow veterans for their service and dedication to duty...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey Guys and Girls thanks for doing what you do and putting your lives on the line, to allow me to live the life I live with the freedoms I have. I know I dont say it enough but THANK YOU...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
You guys are welcome. And thanks to all my brothers in arms. Remember our fallen comrades, engineers clear the way

1 - 13 of 13 Posts