Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. This is the time of year to count our blessings and appreciate the relationship we share with god and those in our lives. cheers..pongo

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
pongo said:
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. This is the time of year to count our blessings and appreciate the relationship we share with god and those in our lives. cheers..pongo
:+1:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
:+1: :eek:ccasion1
pongo said:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
yes def a time to be thankful...but who are we kiddin...its also a time to stuff our faces, drink a ton of beers with various family members and watch football........god i love this holiday...save travels to those hittin the road and a happy turkey day to all!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Thanksgiving is indeed a time to be thankful for the endless list of what makes each of our lives special.

BD
Hope you all eat plenty of stuffing :mrgreen:

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
did i miss something because i didn't get the memo saying thanksgiving was held on a Wednesday

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Happy Turkey Day to all and to all a good night!

GO TEXAS!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
pongo said:

Right back at you Pongo :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
pongo said:
and right back at ya, pongo!

·
Registered
417 Posts
anyone near fort hood i know i am posting this late but if anyone aint got no one to spend thanksgiving with i have an extra plate or two. 254 368-9370 is my cell.u r welcome to them

·
Registered
417 Posts
oh yeah happy kill a bird day everyone

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Can I get a :bump:

:1848: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts