Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing everyone a safe and fun New Years! We will be open on Monday January 2nd but I will personally be out of the office so not responding to messages until Tuesday. Thanks for making it a great 2016!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Hope you had a great new year mike

·
Chairman of the Board
16,067 Posts
I woke up new years eve sick...still sick...Hope yours was better than mine! :BangHead:
I got the funk last Monday. Still trying to shake it off but looking foreword to a great 2017. A much better year than 2016 for sure. Happy New Year to everyone!

·
Vendor
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the funk last Monday. Still trying to shake it off but looking foreword to a great 2017. A much better year than 2016 for sure. Happy New Year to everyone!
It's not fun. Feel better too buddy.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I woke up new years eve sick...still sick...Hope yours was better than mine! :BangHead:
yes road sleds Canada with skidoboy
hope you get feeling better asap

·
Registered
578 Posts
happy new year mike. hope you are feeling better soon. when is the Pirelli supercoarsa sp sale? :heyyou: :dontknow::crackup:

ski

Reactions: R/T Performance

·
Vendor
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
happy new year mike. hope you are feeling better soon. when is the Pirelli supercoarsa sp sale? :heyyou: :dontknow::crackup:

ski
Happy New Year to you as well! Always trying to make a deal on them, you never know...:hello:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts