Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to say merry christmas and happy new year its been a :thumbsup: great year with you guys and hopefully we have many more to come...edwin.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:werd:

Hope everyone traveling has safe trips, and gets everythign from santa they want!

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Here's JJs present! :idea:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
gsredhot01rt said:
Word, happy holidays hope everyone gets new sh!t for their bikes....:beer:
happy holidays to everyone and the men overseas too, i know im getting some new shit for my bike:mrgreen:

·
Registered
754 Posts
madnessracing said:
i just want to say merry christmas and happy new year its been a :thumbsup: great year with you guys and hopefully we have many more to come...edwin.
Thank you for being politically incorrect and actually saying "Merry Christmas". I am so tired of non-denominational stances by stores and business with the "Happy Holidays" because the word Christmas may offend some. Look on the calendar - December 25 - Christmas.

Me? I try to offend just about everyone. So, Merry Christmas to all. :thumbsup:

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
zx10r_guy said:
Thank you for being politically incorrect and actually saying "Merry Christmas". I am so tired of non-denominational stances by stores and business with the "Happy Holidays" because the word Christmas may offend some. Look on the calendar - December 25 - Christmas.

Me? I try to offend just about everyone. So, Merry Christmas to all. :thumbsup:
i heard that walmart went back into saying "marry christmas" instead of "happy holidays". good for them if it is true.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts