Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure no one cares about a 1 gen dyno result, but i figured id still post it up haha. The bike runs so great now, i definitely recommend to anyone considering a custom tune. Rideability is so much better. Its so smooth on decel compared to how it would jerk around before. Im glad to be making 5 more hp from the tune. I was a happy customer i must say. :thumbsup:

My mods include: full akrapovic exhaust, power commander, pc ignition module, secondaries removed aswell as rod and holes filled with jb weld, bmc race filter, and all short stacks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
tuning

many fail to realize how much better the bike runs and responds after dyno tuning, only interested in hp #'s. ive had bikes tuned that did not pickup a single peak hp, but they ran and pulled harder thru the entire improved and broadned powerband. dyno's make for happy engines and customers. good to hear you share your results on smoothness and driveability from tuning, and you picked up power also. does'nt get any better than that. the flat afr indicates a good tune and tuner, he did u a good job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts