1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Happy B-Day everyone.....

·
Registered
190 Posts
haha just had to tell you for my b day i got new boxing gloves new mma gloves , my wife got a babysiter all day and got some new undies at victoria secret, hell ya this is a happy birthday

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Happy Birthday Fellas.Man one of those guys is going to need a walker or cane to get to his zx10 to ride it (46)With your old azz:mrgreen:
Thanks for the B-Day wishes and to the other 7 Members lucky enough to be born on the same day :lol: :thumbsup:….took the day off work and tomorrow as well. I did nothing special just some shopping even for groceries:lol:….just relaxed it’s fun to me now being sold old to just hang out with the Retired or Unemployed during the day at the stores like there is no Rush….been there done that before :badteeth: :lol: I don’t count the years anymore at my age but according to Ripped10r I may need a Walker soon to ride the 10R…Ripped….don’t underestimate the power of a Baby Boomer I still take down the youngsters. :wink: …the next thing you know they will give me a Smiley like this:bd: :badteeth: :eek:ccasion1:

PS..Ripped....I See you have 10k posts now :eek:ccasion1......I don't normally check out the section you post in the most to get those posts but will soon to see how that forum is going....expect a visit. :wink:

bloo

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
happy birthday...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts