Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
MUAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:
:popcorn2:

:thedude: Lots of strands in ol Duders head!

Enjoy the day fellas and ride safe! :wink:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
4/21 Happy Random Drug Testing Day everyone.....:lol:
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Who let Tricky Dick into the party??

Besides which, that random drug test thing is going the way of Prohibition :wink:

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
4/22/15 Happy unemployment day! :crackup::crackup::crackup:
I wonder if in states where marijuana is legal, like Colorado, a company can decide to terminate someone for using it. Probably depends on the company and what a person agreed to when they accepted the job. Obviously someone would be fired for coming in high just like someone coming in tanked would.

·
Formerly "bms"
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wonder if in states where marijuana is legal, like Colorado, a company can decide to terminate someone for using it. Probably depends on the company and what a person agreed to when they accepted the job. Obviously someone would be fired for coming in high just like someone coming in tanked would.
Marijuana actually helps some people do things better. Like my friend for instance. Not high he's probably a class C rider. Give him a joint and he'll move up to B class lol.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have this same intrigue. I believe it would be up to the company policy, and not whatever state law says(its still illegal nation wide per the federales)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yeah I watched a show where companies couldn't find construction workers cause most couldn't pass a drug test.

Also this guy in a wheelchair was fired from a big company in CO for using it for his disability, a lot of people were outraged.....It was one of the pot shows on CNBC.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts