Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Im normally a pretty long distance rider and have only rode sportbikes with no problems. With the 10r the only thing stopping me is my hands falling asleep. Anyone tried anything to eliminate or atleast cutdown on the numb hands? I have pro grip grips that I have on every bike I own. Any better grips for this? Heavier bar ends work? What the hell is a bar snake? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
the bar snake is a rubber type thing that slides inside the bars doubt you can put one in with out having to take the clip ons off?? but yeah only other thing to try is different grips I have a set of progrips also 713's i think ?? they work good might want to try some softer ones maybe ?? other than that not to sure what else you can do I just switch hands when mine goes numb really bad.. and moving your right hand around on the grips usually helps keep things moving ...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know if heavier barends will do anything? might just get the throttlemiester, atleast rest it once in a while then.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Hi i filled my clip ons with bbs from wall mart might off helped a bit.The round fishing weights prob better cause its narrow and can,t get to many in. I have a fairly heavy soft rubber glove that i wear that helps alot. Hey im a old guy so i need all the help i can get.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have the heavier throttlemeister on my bike and like it. It helped out alot!

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
Hi i filled my clip ons with bbs from wall mart might off helped a bit.The round fishing weights prob better cause its narrow and can,t get to many in. I have a fairly heavy soft rubber glove that i wear that helps alot. Hey im a old guy so i need all the help i can get.
bb's work.. they are currently on mine. vibrations are killers, esp if you have an aftermarket clipon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts