Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy some grips for my 06, what do you all prefer as the most comfortable grips ??
brand and type included that would help :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
pro grip 719 rvgs open end gel grips are AWESOME!!!!! I've tried a few others that most people here suggest and these are my favorite, I'll put these on everything I own.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I been using Progirps 713's they feel great and really soak up the vibes, right hand does not go numb as fast as it use to with the stock girps, anything is better than stock I guess LOL best to just go to a shop and feel all the different types of grips and see what ya like... most of them are fairly cheap so wont cost ya to much money, im thinking about changing mine out to something different but not to sure if i will or not ....

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Progrip 719's or 724's

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
no.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I tried the Progrip teardrop grips because the looked nice, I wore out the clutch side grip in about 6 months. I went back to the stock grips and have been happy with them. If you are having an issue with your hands getting numb,,, Try not resting your weight on the bars and support yourself more with your legs. You'll find this way that you have more feel and control over the bike too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My hands dont get numb often, just looking to cut down some vibration, and looking for a nice feel
the pitbull grips do look nice, i may consider those

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
before putting new grips on spray the inside w/the cheapest(non-pump)hair spray..A friend showed me this on our off road bikes...they slide right on and it sticks like super glue!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts