Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some LEDs for my 2014 to replace the headlights, but decided I don't want to cut into my covers to fit the LED fans. Looking to just get brighter halogens - anyone know what temp (heat-wise, not color) the stock bulbs are running or what temps the housing can handle?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those fit in your gen4? I bought a set of NS Series by Stark and they look to be about the same size. About how much clearance do your leds have between the covers?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not much clearance at all but they fit ballast and all if carefully installed
Do you happen to have a link to the bulbs you bought, and a photo of your install that you can post? I want to get brighter bulbs for my headlights as well, but like the OP I don't want to have to cut anything.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
234 Posts
I switched to the Phillips diamond vision halogens only 15$ on Amazon super clean look and are a direct replacement. Here’s a comparison to the stock lights .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
234 Posts
Meant to post this the other day, but I ended up snagging philips diamond vision halogens. Seem to be working pretty well so far!

I always switch to these on any bike I have, the light looks nicer at night and they are cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 16 of 16 Posts