Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?? I still havent gotten anything or made anything up yet. Jut trying to get ideas of something I can make at home rather than spend a bunch at the store!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Im like 6'2 so im just getting some red and blue boxing shorts and a eye patch and some white ace bandages ... SAGAT from street fighter

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?? I still havent gotten anything or made anything up yet. Jut trying to get ideas of something I can make at home rather than spend a bunch at the store!!
How about a couch potato and stay home from that garb:idea:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Just be yourself.....lol....j/m :helmet:

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im kinda thinking of a 1920's gangster but I dont really want to buy a suit and everything... Last year I wore my Joe Rocket jacket that I crashed in and some ripped up clothes and painted up my face to look all effed up!! It actually turned out pretty good! Thats kinda what I want to do again is make something at home

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
A NINJA MAN The best partys are Halloween cause you dress up go crazy and no on has any idea who u are. This year goin to a PIMP AND HO party,lackin the ho as i just kicked her out couple days ago but i just meet her a couple days ago ha ha.But i may meet some strange new ho their.Wig mask etc or just some face paint cheap makeup.The main thing is have fun saturday night for me.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I would but I dont want to scare everyone out of the bar!! :lol:
I bought a mask at Walgreens for a REAL $8 today just for work....we have a reward system when you get so many bucks(like Monopoly Money) you get a free day off and doesn't count toward your vacation time....it takes $18 for a free day off and the Company is giving out $9 if you Dress up for Halloween....I have gotten so many free days off doing stuff like this(can get bucks other ways too) so it was a NO brainier to participate tomorrow. :lol::thumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
use a ZX10R costume and pretend to be a ZX10R lol, First GEN Blue.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I was thinking a real sophisticated suit the first half of the night and be an extreme dick to people (Bruce Wayne.) And then once everyone is completely wasted, go change into a Batman costume.

A friend of mine last year had like 4 different costumes, continued to change them throughout the night, and when people would comment "hey I thought you were ____" he would respond, "Oh no, that was last year..." The later it got, the funnier.

·
Registered
578 Posts
One of my good friends is going as a squirrel lol.. he bought spray foam and made the head and bought some material from a craft store and had someone sew the costume for him. I'll try and get some pics if ya want.. Girls always love furry little animals it just might be to hot for the bar

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Going as Jack Sparrow this year, Went as Edward Scissorhands last year and won the county costume contest. Hopefully I'll be a back to back champion! :mrgreen: We usually go all out and this year is no exception.

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Going as Jack Sparrow this year, Went as Edward Scissorhands last year and won the county costume contest. Hopefully I'll be a back to back champion! :mrgreen: We usually go all out and this year is no exception.
I thought about Edward scissorhands but dint have the time to through that together, got any pics of that? I'm hoping I can just make something after work today. Maybe a busted up hockey player? I got all that stuff!!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I was up til midnight last nite making my son's costume ready for school today, he wanted to be Jason from Friday 13th, but all the costumes here that you buy are in men sizes. So I was makin one, Ill post up pics later.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
a good idea is the blue and green guys that you see at sports events....Im not sure even if they sell the costumes but I think that would be a cool one:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts