1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
That is some funny shit riiiiiight there!! Can you say DUMB ASS!!:spit:

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
He needs to go ahead and :suicide: for being such a dumbass. People warned him! I didn't even start to believe the thread until I was about 3 pages into it. Throughout my police career I've been a detective and worked ID Theft and other fraud crimes....I HATED IT! But, there are some really stupid people out there. When I got a case like that I just suspended it because there was nothing I could do. I cannot believe that someone would actually fall for this! HE EVEN GAVE HIM IS BANK ACCOUNT INFO!!!!! And he's wondering why his account is experiencing "snafus". Oh well, like the saying goes...There's a sucker born every minute.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
That is all a spoof. There is no way someone can have an IQ of a Chicken sandwich and fall for that.

btw, I thought those fake ad from Nigeria were always from dating sites of some hot BLONDE, BLUE eyed bombshell who got her foot broke and is stuck in Nigeria and needs money to come back in the States. I always respond back and say I am now in the middle of selling some property on Rodeo Dr. and barely trying to sell and acre there for 1.5 billion, but as soon as my transactions are done I can easily send you some cash, I can only afford no more than $200,000 in U.S. dollars, hope that works for you?

for some reason I never hear back again.
Hmmm.....

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i thought it was for real until about a page and a half into it but i kept on reading b/c of all the people who thought this guy was this dumb

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
the best part is even to the end people are posting advice to him on how to handle the situation.

For all you guys who think that shit is real, I've got some really good ocean front property just north of Manhattan, KS for sale, cheap.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
the best part is even to the end people are posting advice to him on how to handle the situation.

For all you guys who think that shit is real, I've got some really good ocean front property just north of Manhattan, KS for sale, cheap.
That would be on the beautiful shores of that little known ocean called Tuttle Creek

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ok, I read all seven pages of that thread and I still don't think that thread is real. There's absolutely no way someone could actually fall for that?!

That's probably a couple of theatrical or english majors F'n with that board...LMAO

When does someone buy something so expensive, sight unseen, and send a $12k overage, and get the transaction over that fast? I've never seen or heard of such a thing EVER happening in real life! Not even in a car dealership!! There are headaches galore when there's just even $1k on the line!

Also, if the story is true, and the guy is a racer, why would he buy an older, very used bike when it's very obvious he wasn't hurting for cash? It didn't make sense and the guy should have smelled the bullshit.

Anyway, it was very entertaining. Hopefully people will learn something from it.

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
shit happens everyday. Someone tried to pull that shit on me for a diamond ring. i wanted 1k and he sent me 5k and said to send him the rest. haha big FBI issue, so stupid................

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Very entertaining thread. I really hope it was a big joke cause if not, that guy must have the IQ of a sneaker to fall for that scam.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I just read the entire thread and I still can't believe what I read. No one can be that naive can they? That really didn't happen right? After all the scams you read about and get told in the news some people just don't get it. One word- Unfugginbelievable. :eyecrazy:

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
I had someone try that with me. I reported but didnt follow up on it. I think its real. I LMAO and cried a little.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts