Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had plans for a nice ride today, rolled my baby out of the garage. started it and got off to go get my helmet on, turned around and walked back in the garage. got about 12 foot away and then this bad sound. turned around and it had rolled off the side stand. left mirror was laying about 8 foot away, bar end all chewed up, clutch lever was bent in a U, left side panel and lower panel all chewed up. rear cowl behind seat all chewed up. what a frigin mess
had to suck it up and go for the ride, while on the ride my ipod shit the bed, went into total lock up mode. man what a bull shit day.
guess I need to price plastic parts or find a real good body shop. great way to end my last day of vacation. somedays it does not pay to get out of bed :sad:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Only person I can suggest that would be able to help you out is Scott Morse @ Morseracing.com.Works and sells stuff for sportbikes and racers.He's out of Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
How was the weather.It's 43 and cloudy here.Went up to Billings Mt Sat. with hopes of riding my Aprilia RS50 up there but it rained all day,nite and all day today.Yeh I WHOREd (We Haul Our Rides Everywhere) it up there!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
weather was cool first thing but all in all waether was nice. had a nice straight spot on 85 and had a burst of energy, hit 140 which made the day seem much better
at least I did not get a ticket, the group I was with did not get under 100 from Wellington to Cheyenne. had plenty of chances but that part turned out good

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hell I was just down there over Labor day weekend on my 14.Stayed at a freind of mine that lives on Barrington Rd. on Sat. nite.If I head down that way I'll pm ya.I'm am planning on going down for the International Motorcycle Show in Dec in Denver!!!!!!:+1: :beer:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Sucks sorry to hear.

·
Registered
489 Posts
u really have to watch for the sidestand on the 06, i caught mine twice already as it was about to fall. Now i always put it in first.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts