Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't ridden my ZX10 much in the last year (maybe 2 or 3 times) since getting my Super Duke. But, my Super Duke is in the shop so I was down to riding my spare, the GEN5. It was a cold weekend, which played a bit in my favor but this was one of the best races I've ever had. Now I can retire. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Great race man. You definitely put a hurting on those GSXRs down the front stretch into turn 1! Did the leader up his pace significantly after you showed him your nose?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was extremely surprised to see a green bike go around him. I think I was the last person he would have expected at that point. :) He might have turned it up a little and I might have backed off a little. I gave it everything I had to catch him. I should have waited until the last lap to make the move I might have got him. But, I just wanted to be out front at least once this year so I took him when I had the chance. :) Maybe I should lose some weight, get off the beer and exercise a little more. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
He was extremely surprised to see a green bike go around him. I think I was the last person he would have expected at that point. :) He might have turned it up a little and I might have backed off a little. I gave it everything I had to catch him. I should have waited until the last lap to make the move I might have got him. But, I just wanted to be out front at least once this year so I took him when I had the chance. :) Maybe I should lose some weight, get off the beer and exercise a little more. :)
I completely understand! Great race nonetheless and getting off the beer is going to be hard to do in the pits after a long day at the races... If it comes between a coldy or 1st place, lets just say it's easier to climb the podium on the lower levels lol..

Thanks for sharing and nice riding man!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Amazing mate!I still have butterflies lol!man you can ride and it was strange to hear your voice!I bet you wish if you had that race again that you would of waited for the last lap and made you move then!he nearly had a baby when you went pass lol!again congrats you deserve it well done!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's an edited version with rear video as well. This is what you do when your Super Duke is in the shop. Maybe I should leave it at home from now on. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts