Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
6,699 Posts
I thought for sure Kawi wouldn't let him ride after he hit almost all the other Kawis at the Miller round :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought for sure Kawi wouldn't let him ride after he hit almost all the other Kawis at the Miller round :rolleyes:
I was kinda thinking the same thing. But he was fast, no doubt about that.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
370 Posts
Im conflicted. On one side, its great to see a competitive ZX-10. on the other side, Hacking is an ass. I hope he doesn't decided to ride like race 2 at miller ever again in SuperBike. if he does, maybe Kawasaki should give him a KLX for his next race...

·
Registered
399 Posts
At least Hacking showed what a ZX10R can do!
The way I saw it..they were in the same place when they touched...and at the end of the race? Hacking is 7th and Parks? Not even in the top 20!!!!
"nuff said.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The way I saw it..they were in the same place when they touched...and at the end of the race? Hacking is 7th and Parks? Not even in the top 20!!!!
"nuff said.
I believe Parkes actually had an electrical problem on the last lap of the race. Although you are right, the contact did seem to get Parkes off his game for a bit

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Im conflicted. On one side, its great to see a competitive ZX-10. on the other side, Hacking is an ass. I hope he doesn't decided to ride like race 2 at miller ever again in SuperBike. if he does, maybe Kawasaki should give him a KLX for his next race...
KLX!!!!! Thats what I was thinking!
Maybe he will calm down and get a top 5. He was mixing it up with Biaggi, who clearly had a faster bike on the straits.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Well good for hacking as the WSBK tour is the BEST RACING GOING, and not going to cater to little cry babies who dont bump & grind.
Will be ncie to see a kawi maybe do something since it has been since 2004/2005 since we had even a pdoium if i am not mistaken...In the rain none the less.

anyways will see if can meet up with him in Misano for an autograph...

Oh yeah GO SPIES, CRASH HAGA!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I believe Parkes actually had an electrical problem on the last lap of the race. Although you are right, the contact did seem to get Parkes off his game for a bit
Electrical problem? Maybe the batteries in his vibrator wore out, since that seems to be his favorite appliance since he can't seem to use the 10R as an effective tool!!!

Every race I have to hear my husband talk about Yama-puke.
:heyyou:
I'm tired of the placing the ZX10R has been relegated to.
It's about time someone on a Kawasaki had some passion!!!

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
524 Posts
Electrical problem? Maybe the batteries in his vibrator wore out, since that seems to be his favorite appliance since he can't seem to use the 10R as an effective tool!!!

Very funny, LOL. Go Kawi:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I agree completely, and Hacking definitely seems to have the passion.

Perhaps Parkes will bring rechargeable batteries to the next race :)

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
"nuff said.
Agreed; you gotta be agressive. Ever see Lorenzo in MotoGP; "Rossi who" That guy rides over the top.

Go Hacking! the guy wants to win and he still got the drive to do it!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Ok lets get on the simplest way to bring this up to speed, kawasaki has not had a person worthy of riding a WSBK since SCOTT RUSSELL.

As a great man once said, you have to be the envelope everytime you get on the bike, with a spririt you will win.
Russell had this drive and a bike that could compete.

Now a days the bike is just not up to the task more than anything else, as kawasaki is also lacking with Quality racers hands down & their test riders are who?
hacking is not a winner, so another waste once again with some errand rand...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hacking can ride the bike better than anyone currently on it, and he helped develope it last year to the 3rd most competitive bike in the field. I think he was so desperate to "make his mark" he just found himself riding a little too aggressively. Given the chance, I'm sure he'll improve and hopefully help the team out. It'd be great to see him get into the series next year. Not to mention the more he races, the more photos of his wife we get to see.:cool:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Its racing ! :dontknow: Do you guys watch the world supersport races ? :crackup: I was at Miller last SBK weekend and Hacker was plain faster then Brock Parks all weekend.Hacker was on an all new bike that had a set up so far off his AMA 10R that he had to impliment his AMA settings to get the bike right. Never raced on Pirelli tires and never delt with this team. Shit he was faster than the majority of the field.! If he bumps his way to the front then so be it. I say Goooo Hacking !!!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
356 Posts
Its racing ! :dontknow: Do you guys watch the world supersport races ? :crackup: I was at Miller last SBK weekend and Hacker was plain faster then Brock Parks all weekend.Hacker was on an all new bike that had a set up so far off his AMA 10R that he had to impliment his AMA settings to get the bike right. Never raced on Pirelli tires and never delt with this team. Shit he was faster than the majority of the field.! If he bumps his way to the front then so be it. I say Goooo Hacking !!!! :eek:ccasion1
:+1: It would be great to see him in wsbk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts