Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
yeah thats cool hes gonna race I dont like that rule about the numbers, now Its gonna be a pain to remember who's number is who LOL

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn man you are quick, do you troll that site? haha
And shit they got his number '2'. Damn Yamaha to hell.
I have been a troll in the past cpl weeks watching test results from the WSBK test as well as announcments from new AMA entries. :thumbsup:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Bad ace!

In AMA, SS will be the class to watch again...er whatever it's called now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hacker and Rog will be racing for the #1 plate. Bostrom should have taken #3 since he'll be racing for 3rd all season! :thefinger

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
hell if i had that kind of money sitting around id be calling that guy for sure and go racing LOL sucks for him though hes prob gonna lose alot of money this year racing.

·
Registered
268 Posts
It should be an easy 1 -2 for Kawasaki this year. New bike too. Game Over for everyone else.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i hope they stay healthy and that new zed ex 6 kicks ass.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It appears that Hacker is real happy with the new 6R and on top of the time sheets on a real close to stock bike. :mrgreen:

As impressive as Hodgson’s performance was, Hacking turned in an even better result. In spite of a long lay off from riding and a very stock, very new motorcycle, the two-time AMA Supersport Champion set the pace for the Daytona SportBike class with a 1:28.1 on his Monster Attack Kawasaki.

“For not being on a bike is just over five months I feel great,” Hacking told Roadracingworld.com. “For as little time as this whole deal has come together I’m pretty pleased with this bike. The new forks, that’s all I heard was how great these things were supposed to be. I rode a completely OEM motorcycle these past couple of days other than a rear shock and a pipe, and the rear shock is only there because it fit off of our Superbike. If that hadn’t fit we would’ve been running stock shocks, just like our forks. Our forks are completely OEM. I think they might have re-valved them last night to try to help me out a little bit, but for stock forks and damping I was pretty well impressed.”

Hacking’s time was better than those turned in by Graves Yamaha riders Tommy Aquino, Jr., Bostrom, Hayes and Josh Herrin and their fully-developed YZF-R6s.

Jamie Hacking (Kaw ZX-6R), Daytona SportBike, 1:28.1
Ben Bostrom (Yam YZF-R6), Daytona SportBike, 1:28.31
Tommy Aquino, Jr, (Yam YZF-R6), Daytona Sportbike, 1:28.63
Josh Herrin (Yam YZF-R6), Daytona SportBike, 1:28.78
Jake Zemke (Hon CBR600RR), Daytona SportBike, 1:29.0
Chris Peris (Hon CBR600RR), Daytona SportBike, 1:29.8
Roger Hayden (Kaw ZX-6R), Daytona SportBike, 1:29.9
Josh Hayes (Yam YZF-R6), Daytona SportBike, 1:30.0
Tyler Odom (Hon CBR600RR), SuperSport, no time reported

1 - 11 of 11 Posts