1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
hmm interesting...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Fuck Yeah. I've loved Hacking since he got into it with Meth head Gobert years ago in the AMA. Too bad Rog is still out, I'd like to see him get some more seat time with the ZX-RR since he actually is a real prospect to make the move to GP.

Should be real interesting seeing this field though

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
that is good news....i really hope he does well...hacking was extremely good on 600cc bikes and since the RR handles closer to the 600 as in corner speed vs a liter bike he has an opportunity to do well on a familiar track....also a top 5 finish would probably shut hopkins up about the bikes performance...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Good for him.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
that is good news....i really hope he does well...hacking was extremely good on 600cc bikes and since the RR handles closer to the 600 as in corner speed vs a liter bike he has an opportunity to do well on a familiar track....also a top 5 finish would probably shut hopkins up about the bikes performance...:mrgreen:
Agree to both points.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
anybody know if this race is going to be aired on tv?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It will be on CBS(Can't Broadcast for Sh*t). Don't discount what hopper says, Look what he was able to do on a bike that sucked worse than the kawi. Now he is on a better bike, contrary to what some believe and is having probs. Wait until they get their act together. Next year ant will be out and that is good and bad. I like ant but he isn't GP material. He needs to go back to supersport of superbike where he was kicking ass. Patience all my young grasshoppers. The light is just around the corner. No edwards though. GP on US soil makes me want september to get here. I will be there baby. TURN 7

1 - 17 of 17 Posts