Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you regret doing it? Is the ride as bad as some say? Stiff, stering wheel wandering, etc...

I know you can throw some serious $$ into a suspension set up, though that I do not have.

Something like your basic 3" spacer lift, adjustable shocks,coilovers etc... (no body lift)

Any members here that have a '05+ Tacoma's lifted, (or any model) do chime in.

·
Registered
164 Posts
hey fellow okie...lol. we have a 95' lifted tahoe, rides great! ryno did the lift.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I have an lifted 84 Blazer it rode like shit before I lifted it and it still rides the same

·
Registered
927 Posts
Well my Rubicon rode like shit until I put a lift on it. I just used Rancho 5000 shocks and a teraflex kit and it rides much nicer. My friend has a old Toy with just ranchos on it and he said it rides fine, but he is a truck driving homo fruitcake.

Oh wait your a Cowboy fan so you won't know the difference anyway because your blind to the truth. lol

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
87 K5 Blazer here,.....yeah,....rides like shit!......lol
IFS trucks prob ride better than my straight axle truck,.........but it is like this,........the better the components the better the ride!........cheap lift,........cheap ride!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I jacked up my old lady and she rode like shit........

·
Registered
164 Posts
yah, GO COWBOYS!!! through and through!

sorry....couldn't help myself, true cowboys fan here!

·
Registered
779 Posts
06 F-150 supercrew here. I put 2.75 inch leveling kit in the front, and 1.5 shackles in the rear. No change in ride/handling. I didn't get a big change until i changed tires. i went from stock 265/70-18 (32") 6-ply to 275/70-18 10-ply toyo m/t (33"). the tire change caused DRAMATIC difference in ride/handling. the 10-ply rides like shit (even though i'm at half the allowable pressure-good for 80psi), and feels less sharp in handling. I expected it though, and the damn tires go through anything:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts