Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:welcome:
I'm trying to get rid of a good set of Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers (Q2) for the street, NTEC's. Barely 100 miles on them.

Dunlop Sportmax Q2, 190/55 rear: $110
Dunlop Sportmax Q2, 120 front : $90
Or, : $180 for the set/both tires.

Text, 310 424 0135, or email [email protected]
please leave your name, number, tire size, tire info, model of bike (street or track)

Thank you. :thumbsup:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
dumb question maybe BUt why would you need the "tire size, tire info, model of bike (street or track)" if you're selling a single SET of tires and have their info listed? damn good deal and if a couple sales i have on some audio equipment goes thru then i might pick them up.....and is that $180 shipped for the set? i'm in houston,77061

·
Registered
418 Posts
dumb question maybe BUt why would you need the "tire size, tire info, model of bike (street or track)" if you're selling a single SET of tires and have their info listed? damn good deal and if a couple sales i have on some audio equipment goes thru then i might pick them up.....and is that $180 shipped for the set? i'm in houston,77061
Do it! Sweet tires.

·
11,423 Posts
Just waiting to see what the total would be with shipping? OP you have mail!!

·
11,423 Posts
Well, thanks for not getting back to me at all bud. got a set here locally! $150!!!! best of luck with the sale though and hopefully the communication at your end will improve or actually start to exist......this will probably help your sale ALOT!

·
11,423 Posts
I probably should have edited that.....i wasn't trying to be an ass at all, i would have rather got them from a member BUT i never heard anything and just so happen to run into a guy today with an extra set he was going to sell with his bike so we worked out a little side deal. and NO it didn't involve any sexual favors...before anyone starts!!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
971 Posts
New guy, only 3 posts... You figure he even knows about PM's?

Been 'here' since 08 but obviously doesn't chat much...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts