Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thing is those kids really died, it was all over the news!
then cops couldnt get anywhere, so the case was considered closed!!
sounds like a Blair Witch kinda thing to me....

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
strange, the olny thing that gets me is there ghost. you can see her face. the girl that died in the same spot. can't they try to see if that the same girl.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
luis.pita said:
this happened a few years ago in Portugal, some kids on a weekend out they got lost in a mountain road. this tape was found a few feet away from the car....
tell me what u all think....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjWQcT4qGUU

eerie. The Blair witch revisited

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I can't believe people are actually buying into that nonsense. If you believe that you must also believe that I am God almighty himself. How they crash anyways just all of a sudden the car is on its side and they are dead?

·
Registered
696 Posts
shenanigans said:
I can't believe people are actually buying into that nonsense. If you believe that you must also believe that I am God almighty himself. How they crash anyways just all of a sudden the car is on its side and they are dead?
I think it is hilarious. But you should not go so hard on people that believe in things that are unprovable or simply play on their fears- like life and death. That is pretty common stuff. In fact, there's a word for it. It's called... lemme see here.. oh yea- RELIGION! :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts