Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a guy at the track I go to named Milton... THis man is a damn machine when it comes to riding bikes....He can get on any bike and run 8's all day!! He is gifted beyond belief!!!!!! I think he could beat Ricky Gadson if they ran againest each other that is how good this kid is!! I would put my money on Milton!!!! He is young and can ride like you would not believe!!!!! I have seen him run 8.2 @ 157mph on a 10 that is only extended 6 inches....He has skills that are far above the average man.....

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
bragg10r said:
There is a guy at the track I go to named Milton... THis man is a damn machine when it comes to riding bikes....He can get on any bike and run 8's all day!! He is gifted beyond belief!!!!!! I think he could beat Ricky Gadson if they ran againest each other that is how good this kid is!! I would put my money on Milton!!!! He is young and can ride like you would not believe!!!!! I have seen him run 8.2 @ 157mph on a 10 that is only extended 6 inches....He has skills that are far above the average man.....
:makeout:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...Kiss my ass Badass!!!!! LOL!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
:makeout:

:crackup:

bragg.....other than Ryan...equal bikes and same track..same conditions...Rickey is the man for my money...no matter what someone else is putting down somewhere else.:mrgreen:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
bragg10r said:
LOL...Kiss my ass Badass!!!!! LOL!!!
:mrgreen: seriously though, thats cool, some guys just got it.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blue, i'm telling you, this guy can run!!!!! People pay him to ride their bikes in a race!!!!!! He makes alot of money on the track!! Send Ricky this way and I'll bet on him!! THis guy can race!!! He has no fear!!! He will hop on any bike and run it faster then the owner!! He is the man in Fayetteville.....I would bet on him!!! Ricky has nothing on this kid!!!!! He runs 7's on extended busa's...The kid is an animal...Ask SoloGreen he knows him....

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
bragg10r said:
Blue, i'm telling you, this guy can run!!!!! People pay him to ride their bikes in a race!!!!!! He makes alot of money on the track!! Send Ricky this way and I'll bet on him!! THis guy can race!!! He has no fear!!! He will hop on any bike and run it faster then the owner!! He is the man in Fayetteville.....I would bet on him!!! Ricky has nothing on this kid!!!!! He runs 7's on extended busa's...The kid is an animal...Ask SoloGreen he knows him....
That's saying alot right there....:shady:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
bragg10r said:
then send that boy to Prostar.he's wasting his talent if he runs for fun and working at the local gas station....lol

PS....if I find out this guy is a midget and weighs 50lbs Im going to ki........you.lol

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Id smoke him Im sure!

:1848:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
:crackup:

I would hate to be beaten by a guy named Milton, or Goober.or.....:helmet:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts